Posted by : p1wimax Friday 24 February 2012

my suggestion is go to p1 office, state ur problem , said wanna to terminate because ur area there is congested because speed is very slow , cannot connect and etc etc etc . if u used more than 10 GB on the first month u din pay , they will urge u to pay it first , and then u are free from P1. Thats what my dad did . Anyhow , my dad got half price cos my dad said ' IF U DUN WAN GIVE NEVERMIND TMR U GO SEE NEWSPAPER , I PUT BIG BIG SAID ' P1 PENIPU ' AND THEN SEE US IN COURT LAR ' lol
-CompChilD-

not the 1st complaint letter to the customer service, they do nothing, just push their work here n there.. like "tai chi"... superb p1w1max.... eat shit...


Please fwd to your superior or someone who can decide and really help.
Really fed up. You all didn't do anything at all. Make things clear. I WANT TO TERMINATE THE SERVICES.
i wanted to cut off the subscription over P1w1max, i went to the paddock on 02/01/2010, report no. 418384. i will definitely won't pay the RM299 for early termination, AND you all cannot provide me the internet service!!! and yet ask me to pay, what the *** please, just cut off for me!!!

After argueing with Salim n Itsenin, from CRM on 02/01/2010, they said they will send the technician to my house IN 3 DAYS to check the connection, if connection still bad, i can return it without the penalty. fine, since you all very the confidence with your service, okay. and up untill today, 13/01/2010, no one had been to my place to check the connection. What are you guys doing there? Salim n Itsenin already promise me that in 3 days technician will come to my place to check, and, they said they even can waive the balance bill 1 n half month for me, PLEASE DO SO. thx. but untill today, no one, no one had come. you guys called 2 times to me, i told them it is not working and they still didn't do anythings... THE PURPOSE I WRITE THIS EMAIL IS TO TERMINATE THE SERVICES, chances are given. no action no improvement, i dun wan this w1max already.

please, what you all want? i go to the paddock to return, you all dun let me return, ask me go back and told me that technician will come n fix, but up untill now, NO ONE ... please.. tell me, what you guys want???? what is this kind of services? oh my god, i wonder how you guys working out there... please, give me a satisfied answer, and, i think i going to write to THE STAR n some forum to voice out my problem, you can't help, maybe they will...

disappointed that this kind of things happen in p1w1max. you all advertise how good how good is your product, those who use your product and facing problem then will know how good you all solve problems. think i should just say NO THANKS n **** OFF when i was about to sign up p1w1max at previous time. really regret.

Please fwd to your superior or someone who can decide and really help. apologize for those vulgar language. stress me up for using w1max.



 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Labels

Followers

- Copyright © 2013 P1 Wimax Suck!! Most Slowest Broadband Malaysia -P1SUCK- Powered by Blogger Auto ping to